Friday, March 30, 2007

Invincible? Not!

Back is out! Monday morning I was changing out our 5 gallon water container... that was all good. Didn't feel anything. Slowly during the day my back tightened. I thought it was from stress. I even went for a run that morning. I got home at 5pm and told Shanna I needed a massage. Tuesday morning I awoke at 3:30am in pain! Couldn't get back to sleep for a couple hours! All day Tuesday I felt like an 85 yr old. This morning (Friday) I'm much better and Lord I pray that I'd continue to improve as I'm leading a team to Mexico to serve you next week!

We leave Sunday and return the following Saturday. The team has raised close to $6000 over the last month. Yeah God! I'm bringing down $5000 to buy materials to build 34 bunk beds and whatever else the orphanage needs. Lord protect us and help us to work together effectively. We're at Gaga and Gran's place visiting. Gran was surprised twice yesterday when we came and when we told her that grandchild #2 is on the way. Lord, I pray Gran would feel honored by the 28 people attending a surprise party for her birthday tonight... even her sister is flying in from Colorado Springs! Grampa Mel is giving her a trip to Hawaii... hopefully she graciously accepts in front of everyone!

No comments: