Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sales of Systems?

Do I want to continue in an environment where I have to continually sell leadership systems or do I want to run with guys heading in that direction? Lord, I pray that you'd direct Damon and I's steps. We want to be effective Lord... I know you'll take care of my staff and students at this church, but I feel compelled to obey you in being as effective as possible to reach folks with your message of salvation using this culture. People love Starbucks because they understand the system. People love fast-food because they understand the system and they get excellence repeated no matter what state of country they are in. Why can't the church be the same? Achieving that doesn't negate grace, love and serving one another authentically... the fear of many opposed to the corporate church.

No comments: