Monday, March 3, 2008

It's a New Day!

First full day on the job with River Park Community Church! Had a great final day with students at FBC Ventura. So many 'thank-yous' and hugs that mean so much to me and my family! I'm gonna miss my staff and students but am confident they are in good hands with the leadership left behind.

My final message in FBC's High School environment was on sex! Kinda weird to leave with that subject but kind of cool too since that's probably one of the most important areas of encouragement a H.S. student needs to hear.

I have a great new office. In Damon's garage. We'll be here as long as we need to be until we can afford something else.

We just got off the phone with the facilities we want to hold our services... they want to charge us $5000 every 7 Sundays! That's quite an increase from originally being told we'd just have to cover a couple hours of overtime pay for the guy unlocking for us... I'm not worried (at least right now)! God will work out the details.

It's such a great feeling to know you are exactly where God wants you to be. Thanks Lord!

No comments: