Friday, March 13, 2009

Stupid

What's the stupidest, most embarrassing moment you've had? I remember being at a party in 7th grade and I started to play the piano... you know, trying to be cool and show off. I was standing at this piano while I played and half way through a song I felt a draft! I got pantsed! (Is that a word???) My friend (he was my friend before that!) decided it would be funny to whip my shorts to my ankles while my back was turned from everybody. It was funny, but for some reason at the time I wasn't laughing!

Yesterday John Maxwell, the leadership guru guy who has written a ton of books, was arrested. It's actually kind of a funny story. Read the news article first here. Then read his own account of it on his blog here.

I've never been arrested but I've received two or three speeding tickets. Thankfully I have not received any in the last 8-10 years. (Not that I haven't deserved them!)

Anyway, John Maxwell has a much better stupid and embarrassing story than me.

So what's your stupid, embarrassing story?

No comments: