Friday, January 30, 2009

Catagory Winner in songdoor.com's International Song Writing Competition

I entered a song I wrote ("Spin") into a songwriting contest last year and just found out it was selected as a category winner. Don't know exactly what that means but I'm honored!

Check it out here: songdoor.com
Click on the main page to see the contest results. Scroll down and you can hear the songs.

You can purchase my song on iTunes by searching for "James Laing"... I'm the only one with that name on iTunes so far. And yes, I know. It's a very cheese-ball album cover. If you don't mind, write a review on iTunes... looks very empty without any reviews.

If you want to hear a few other songs for free check out www.myspace.com/jameslaingmusic.

You can also add me as a friend on facebook.com and hear some tunes under the "My Band" tab.

Thanks for listening!

So, who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

1 comment:

James said...

Thanks Alanna. Appreciate the comment!