Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ventura County Star

River Park Community Church was featured in the Community Section of the Ventura County Star Yesterday. Though the a few facts were skewed, like the fact that I apparently am not on staff, (I am) it was actually a fair article. Check out the article here.

The next two Sundays are our Grand Opening Sundays. We begin doing both the Adult Worship and Kidstuf weekly. Make a point to join us this Sunday or next! I'm going to be doing "Say" by John Mayer with the band. It's a great song and I'm thankful I've got great players this Sunday. 

Last night I played Wii, watched the ball drop in NY City at midnight and then watched an episode of the first season of Hero's... I am totally addicted to this show, seems to get better each episode! "Save the cheerleader, save the world!"

Happy New Year!

 

No comments: