Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sermon Prep

I've got my message down to 8 pages 14pt times new roman font. I think I'll be doing some more slicing tomorrow!

Father, I thank you for this opportunity to share your Word and insights with the congregation this Sunday. I pray for your protection over my heart and mind this weekend. Help me to make wise choices that will keep me focused upon you and diligent in my continuing preparation. I pray for good sleep and that you'd touch my body and bring me back to full health.

Lord, I pray for those who will be at church and especially those in financial trouble and heart trouble... may they hear clearly and change their habits even this week.

Shanna bought toddler panties for Carissa tonight at K-Mart as we're going to start potty training tomorrow morning. Lord, I pray that Carissa would pick up on this quickly and not soil to many clothes. Give us patience too Lord... we'll need it!

No comments: